Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I choose...


Right...My life in KYUEM as a student is over..done .


I miss every single moment there.. with my friends and teachers, technicians and etc.


Life must goes on, though sometimes its hard to digest the pain we got from it.


Congratz to my friends who had achieve success, be strong for people like me..Glad to have such a supportive family and friend..At least i know that i'm not alone.


At least ,i'd given 2nd chance to choose what i really want now.


Oh God. alhamdulillah.


Right now, i must be firm and take what i want the most..


(my mind is always distracted) aaaahhh


medicine, engineering , IT business... arts..etc(everything is in my head)


And i choose to be in medical line...Yeay~~


Lets start from scratch ... i know its hard.. still...wanna go for it.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

teh...
fiza nyh...
mari kite berusehe...

go teh..
go fiza...

smoge dpt jd doctor...

Anonymous said...

Teh...kuatkan diri..n go for whatever u really want now...Struggle giler2..Insya Allah ko boleh!!!!... Aku yakin!!....Go Teh!!!!...

Anonymous said...

TEH..
i'm with u tooooo......
BERUSAHA!!!
iA kte jumpe nnti.... same2 in mEDICAl worLD!!!
yeAY>>
AMIN!!!

ALL de bEST..

Izyan Ilyana said...

Merci kawan2...uuuh terharu jap~