Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Dude.. manners please~

I might be not that good in religious study..
I might be not graduated from religious school..
I might not understand Islam deeply..
But for sure , i know the limit and attitude as a muslim..
I know the ethics of communication between gender..

I was really mad at this one individual.
Just because of an incidence happened in the class this morning.
One of my friend told me this..
We're required to sign the attendance sheet before we walked out from the class. There was this one guy , who supposed to give the girls the sheet after all the boys had sign it. The girl who wanted to take the sheet from
him, lend her hand to take the sheets from him politely..
Instead of giving it nicely to her, he just threw the papers away , without saying anything...OMG!
What kind of attitude is this?? if he's such a barbaric guy.. i can forgive it.. he might not familiar with ethics and manners.
But i can't accept this kind of attitude as it is coming from university student..
Dude, where's ur 'Adab'?? x u learn it in school when u'r little??
or, x ur parents teach u manners??

Such a shame to have this kind of people here..

0 comments: