Monday, March 10, 2008

Quarrel

Ahahahahaha..
" u should do this.! u should not!
don't do this!You have to!
Its ur job ! Stop and keep it away from me!"
They are the voices within me(desire and responsibility).They are fighting again.
Oh God , please, stop them before i get mad. Mr Strange is always true.All the things that i'd planned come out with something different.Like what happen right now..My priority is to struggle and study for my ultimate battle dis May,
A Level.But..at home i:-
1. Read comics
2. Playing around
3. Watching TV/movies/PC
4. Lose concentration..
Argh...i'm sick of it.Sick of myself...
Families give me all of their support but still..i'm not in the mood to study..
Ok..thats what i did during 3 days before..Its time to change..I've to score for it ..hehehe
Erm...not feeling so well today,no emotion too...hrm....i hate to be in this stage co everything becomes unproductive, including my movement...Argh...wake up..
"U see, she's losing herself.. Let her be? hahahha"
"Ur such a devil!!.of course, its my job to let her get carried away with her own world"
"C'on girl, u need to study, don't listen to her"
"This is ur time to enjoy..hey...Still have time laa..C'on"
.....................SHUT UP BOTH OF U!............................................................

1 comments:

khairul.anwar said...

hey...
i may have the same sypmtoms ur dealing rite now. sheesh, i wana study but there are barriers to enter the state of propagation.. God help.. be strong teh.