Thursday, May 22, 2008


Nih my mum email to me..So..Good things to share with people..
Its about cellphone danger...

A few month ago, a person was recharging his cell phone at home.

Just at that time a call came in and he answered it with the
Instrument still connected to the outlet.

After a few seconds electricity flowed into the cell phone unrestrained and the young man was thrown to the ground with a heavy thud.

His parents rushed to the room only to find him unconscious, with a weak heartbeat and burnt finger s.

He was rushed to the nearby hospital, but was pronounced dead on arrival.
Cell phones are a very useful modern invention.
However, we must be aware that it can also be an instrument of death.
Never use the cell phone while it is hooked to the electrical outlet!