Thursday, May 28, 2009

Huu..blurnye IA

OMG OMG OMG..(buat tone ala2 Nuqman)
Harini, Teh macam agak blur blaja IA. Mungkinkah, Teh memang agak lembap ataupun Dr S****** terlalu cepat..Aduh..
Esok petang ,jam 245 ade mid term. Tapi still no mood to study. Watching August Rush right now.. Evan was so cute, and i love the story.Its about music and love and family.
Xde mood sangat2... Onichan.. tolong laa...
Hrm.. harini , Teh dapat 3 kawan baru. Agak blur juga bila berkenalan dgn mereka. Then, one of my friend, came and sit with me.. having a chat bout religion.. Yes.. religion. From the way she talked , she's like almost losing her faith in God. She needs help. I need some help here to help her. Or else , she'll keep on blaming the religion. I bet, it comes from her past history. The way she talk..it was anger,frustration and all the negative things..
I do hope Allah will guide her the right way. She's very good, but just starting losing her faith.

0 comments: