Monday, January 18, 2010

Freak out~

Its MOnday~ No morning class except for Islamic knowledge~
Had Biochemistry test just now~
Managed to answer all..hope can score..amin~

Alhamdulillah, my dad is fine now. Thank you so much for everyone who prayed for him..
Now, he's on diet and have to quit smoking.
we're very grateful to Allah~ AMIN

This afternoon, my friends and i having our lunch in Pharmacy's canteen~
We saw our favourite lecture as usual.. And..
He treated me an ice cream... OMG i was so surprised~ and pleased too... sangat tak sangka..
I bet i have to study a lot on his subject after this..:)

Last night, i was on my way to campus for Hajat prayer. On the way, i heard a knocking sound from behind. 1st it was slow.. then, getting louder and louder at the back.. giving me creep..uuuu:S

Just ignore it.. but it got louder whenever i make a turn...
This morning my mom using the same car.. she heard the same.. louder2.. then, she stopped at the side of the road..Opened up the bonnet.. Guess what she found??
...
...
..
. Its a can of IDEAL MILK..
Duhhh.... the can did freaked me out... Ouch~

0 comments: