Wednesday, April 11, 2007

PoLyEthEne






polyethene...



whut come across ur mind when this word comes up??



chem?hehehe..me? i'll think of my clique in college..



hehehe, its such exciting moment when we all r together,



begins with 6 of us..3 boys n 3 girls including me..



now..almost 9..whoaaa..n'joying each event in da college together..



it is good to have close friends..we can share the joy,pain n almost everything..but we do have to pick the right one..if x..



well...lucky me to hav them, each has their own credibility....



me, i'm x really into da gossip thing. it makes me bored sumtimes



i rather spend my time playing photoshop in my beloved dark room..



haa, kind of close wit izu n basir...yeah, both r my classmates..



for gurlz, nana n hajar,acap..my statemate.yaz n hazim n sean- physics time classmate.



i think that i'm da most mediocre in da group.need to work hard n tune my medical mind to sum technical thinker..its totally difficult..



though we're x in da same course..sum taking engineering, sum econs n sum , math.. we do cherish n spend da moment together..fav spot..cafe..social place .



band room, me n izu, hahaha, i wanna learn lots of thing from him. computing,math, music , 'sengal' stuffs n those technical thingy.we did many sengal things together, esp during technical time in any event we participate.



sumtims..i do share thought wit nana, i think she's da one who understand me most..thankz 4 ur advices for sum case dat i x resolved.



i'm happy to be with polyethene clique..though sum times i'm hurt from sum of em..huhu



0 comments: